We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Treat yourself to this light, creamy and tasty Italian dessert, ideal for fall or winter for the banana season.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 bananas
- 30 cl of liquid cream
- 20 cl of milk
- 2 g of agar-agar
- 15g sugar
- 15g butter
- Roasted almonds
As easy as it is quick to prepare, it should seduce your guests and help you finish the meal in a light way.
Banana and grilled almonds panna cotta recipe
In a pot,
- Heat the liquid cream, the milk and the sugar.
- When it is hot and not boiling, add the agar-agar.
- Bring to a boil and stop immediately.
- Peel 3 bananas and cut them into slices
In a pan,
- Melt the butter and cook these bananas over low heat.
- Add the sugar when the bananas are well softened.
- Remove from the heat when the bananas begin to caramelize and form a puree.
In the verrines,
- Pour the candied bananas in the 4 verrines,
- Then add the preparation based on cream, milk, sugar and agar-agar
- Let cool and then refrigerate when it is warm.
When ready to serve,
- Brown the last banana cut into slices in the pan so as to brown them,
- Place these slices while still hot on the verrines
- Add a few toasted almonds on top and serve with almond tiles.
Enjoy your meal !
To read also: benefits and virtues of bananas for health