We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Both easy and delicious, this roasted capon recipe is simply delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 podsgarlic in shirt
- 1 sheet of laurel
- 1 branch of thyme
- 10 cl of dry white wine
- 1 capon of about 2.7 kg
- 60 g semi-salted butter
- 1 glass of water
- fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Roasted Janzé capon recipe
Preparation : 30 min
Cooking : 2 h 45 min
Rest : 20 min
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Peel and mince the onions.
- Peel and wash the carrots. Slice them.
- Place the vegetables with the shirted garlic and herbs in a large dish.
Drizzle with white wine. Cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Remove the aluminum and place the capon. Arrange the butter cut into pieces, salt and pepper on the poultry.
- Raise the temperature to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- Put the capon in the oven and cook until nicely browned (30 minutes).
- When the poultry is evenly browned, lower the oven temperature to 150 ° C (th. 5). Continue cooking for 2 hours.
- Check that the capon is cooked: prick it where the thighs meet. If cooked, the juices flowing from it are clear. Remove from oven, let stand 20 minutes wrapped in foil.
- Filter the cooking juice from the capon, pour it into a saucepan. Bring to a boil, pour in a glass of water, bring to a boil again. Season and strain.
- Cut the capon into pieces (iron it in the oven for 5 minutes if necessary). Serve with potatoes, mushrooms and chestnuts. Drizzle with the juice.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel