Here is a recipe as fresh as it is delicious, the arugula salad with scallops, pink shrimp and candied peppers compote.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of arugula
- 250 g of scallops (allow approx. 3 walnuts / pers)
- 250 prawns, already cooked
- 100 g of pine nuts
- 2 to 3 pinches of curry
- 1 box of peppers candied
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt pepper
Recipe for the salad of Saint-Jacques, prawns and candied peppers
Easy and quick to make, the success of this recipe lies above all in the freshness of the ingredients used.
- Start by washing the arugula well
- Mix the candied peppers to make a compote
- Heat 1 drizzle of olive oil in a pan
- Cook the scallops for 2 to 3 minutes with the curry, they should be lightly browned
- Prepare the seasoning with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Before serving, dress each plate with all the ingredients.
- First put the arugula
- Then add the pine nuts
- Arrange the scallops and shrimps on top
- Serve each plate with a little compote of candied peppers
- Pour the seasoning over
- Serve immediately
The service should be done when the scallops are still hot ...
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe and photo proposed by Ariane (35)