We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The potato gratin is a great classic of French cuisine but there is a delicious variation to this recipe, the potato and celery gratin.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 kg of potato au gratin
- 1 quarter of celery rave
- 50 cl of milk
- 25 cl of sour cream
- 250 g of grated cheese (Emmental, Gruyère, etc.)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt pepper
Potato and celery gratin recipe
- Start by peeling the potatoes and celery
- Wash them thoroughly
- Cut the potatoes into thin strips
- Grate the celery
- Peel and crush the garlic
Butter the bottom of a gratin dish,
- Start with a layer of potato then grated cheese, celery and crème fraîche
- Successively alternate layers until all the ingredients are used up
- Take care to season with salt and pepper as you go
- Finally pour the milk on top so as to completely cover
- Finish with a layer of grated cheese
In an oven preheated to 180 °,
- Bake and cook for 45 min
- Put in the grill position for the last 5 minutes to brown the top of the gratin.
- Serve immediately
Enjoy your meal !