We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gourmet and easy to make, this carrot and cheese bites recipe is a delicious starter.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 50 g flour
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 220 g of carrots
- 5 eggs
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 5 cl of milk
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 100 g of grated Emmental cheese
- 1 tsp. level coffee of turmeric
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Carrot Cheese Bites
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.5).
- Peel, wash the carrots and grate them.
- In a frying pan, melt the semi-salted butter and cook the grated carrots for 3 minutes. Reserve them.
- In a ramekin, dissolve the cornstarch with the milk.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, add the cream, turmeric, pepper, flour, milk / cornstarch mixture, cheese and carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the preparation into small ramekins lined beforehand or a buttered muffin plate.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the mussels).
- Take them out of the oven and unmold them after a few minutes on a rack.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel