We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick to prepare, the cheese and apple salad from Reinettes is light and full of flavor.
A great idea for a slimming meal.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- Mesclun for 4 people
- 120 g of Comté
- 1 queen apple of reinettes
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Cheese and apple salad
- Wash the mesclun and wring it out.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Wash and cut the apple into pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Prepare the dressing by first mixing the salt, pepper and vinegar (the vinegar melts the salt), then add the oil and chopped shallot.
- Present on plates or in a beautiful salad bowl: place the salad, cheese and apple pieces.
When ready to serve, drizzle with vinaigrette.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche