We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious fall recipe, this pear and banana smoothie with powdered almonds should win you over.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 pastry sheets
- 25 g semi-salted butter
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of cane sugar
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons of almond powder
- 2 pears mixed
- 1 banana
- 1 stirred yogurt
- 20 cl of semi-skimmed milk (see more if too thick)
Pear-banana fall smoothie
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th.7).
- Brush the pastry sheets with melted butter, sprinkle with the sugar and ground almonds.
- Cut out shapes and put them in the oven. Watch the cooking, they must be golden.
- Peel and cut the pears and bananas into pieces.
- In the bowl of a blender, combine the fruit, yogurt and milk. Mixer.
- Serve the smoothie immediately, accompanied by the feuillantines.
Well-being and fruits
5 fruits and vegetables a day! This (minimum) recommendation from experts is based on numerous studies demonstrating the benefits of their nutrients (fibers, antioxidants, vitamins, polyphenols, etc.) and their protective effects on health.
People who consume enough of them greatly reduce their chances of suffering from obesity, cardiovascular problems, diabetes or cancer ... In addition to their health benefits, they are as delicious as they are varied. Juicy, sweet, fragrant, red, exotic… there is something for everyone!
As each fruit has its own nutritional particularity, it is essential to diversify its consumption as much as possible. Low in calories, they contribute to a balanced diet at the end of a meal or as a snack. Ready to eat, they can be taken everywhere in case of a snack!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche