We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The salmon and leek pie is a delicious recipe, both crispy thanks to the puff pastry and decidedly fresh and fragrant.
Quick and easy, this is a dish that should delight both family and friends for a starter or main course.
Ingredients for 6 people:
the ingredients for the salmon and leek pie are simple and affordable, making it quite economical.
- 2 puff pastry
- 3 salmon steaks
- 1 packet of smoked salmon 200gr
- 2-3 fine whites leeks
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Herbs (dill, basil, chive)
- Mustard (1 teaspoon of mustard)
- 1 egg yolk
Salmon and leek pie recipe:
- Start by cutting the leeks into slices.
- Cook them in the microwave in a bowl with baking paper (5 min)
- If you don't have a microwave, use a saucepan with a knob of butter and cook for 10 min.
- After this cooking time, remove from microwave or pan
- Add the liquid cream, mustard, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt, pepper, aromatic herbs
Placing the salmon and leek pie:
The set-up is actually a superposition of the different ingredients (as in the photo)
- Put the 1st dough at the bottom of a dish
- Add about 1/3 of your leek preparation
- Cut the salmon steaks lengthwise
- Put on top half of the pavers cut in 2
- Add another third of your leek preparation
- Put on top of the rest of the salmon steaks
- Layer the slices of smoked salmon
- Finally, complete with the rest of the leeks
- Cover with the other puff pastry and connect the 2 doughs together
If your dish is large you can only make 2 layers instead of 3.
We can then spread 1 egg yolk with a brush on top to brown the dough a little more during cooking
Cooking the salmon and leek pie:
The pie is preferably baked in the oven, using conventional heat, for a better distribution between the top dough and the bottom one.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes
- Lower the oven to 180 °
- Leave to cook for 20 minutes at 180 °
You can serve this delicious pie with a well seasoned salad!
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Ariane (35)