We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surprise your friends with these zucchini mozzarella mini burgers.
Easy and quick to prepare, they can be used equally well as an aperitif, as an appetizer or appetizer.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 courgettes
- 2 balls of mozzarella
- 1 handful of rocket
- 4 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp. teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Also read: our delicious homemade burger recipes
Recipe for mini zucchini burgers with mozzarella
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Cut them into slices about 5 mm thick.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on a slice of zucchini.
- Combine salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.
In a salad bowl,
- Season the arugula with this sauce.
- Place a little arugula on the mozzarella, cover with a slice of zucchini.
- Hold with toothpicks and serve immediately.
Hot version: replace the arugula with a basil leaf without vinaigrette. Heat in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes at 200 ° C.
Visual credits: © Marie Leteuré / Jean-Claude Amiel / Interfel