We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Colorful and fragrant, this recipe for fish papillotes and pepper butter is a treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 white fish fillets (130 g each)
- 1 courgette
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 pepper red
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 80 g butter
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Papillotes of fish and pepper butter
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before using it.
- Wash and cut the zucchini and diced tomatoes.
- Peel the peppers and cut them into small cubes.
- In a pan, pour the olive oil, add the diced peppers. Cook for 5 minutes over low heat, let cool completely.
- In a salad bowl, arrange the butter, work it with a fork, incorporate the cooked peppers and pepper. Mix well.
- Arrange the pepper butter in cling film, close as for a papillote and let stand for 1 hour in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.6-7).
- Cut 4 sheets of baking paper, place them in an ovenproof dish then place in each foil a few diced zucchini and tomatoes, the fish fillet, two slices of mixed butter, pepper.
- Hermetically close the papillotes.
- Bake and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve the papillotes on a plate.
If you are short on time, place the mixed butter in the freezer for 10 minutes. Buy frozen diced vegetables, place them in the foil packets without thawing them.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche