We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a tasty alternative to classic casserole eggs with this Egg casserole with zucchini puree.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 5g butter
- 200 g puree courgettes
- 20 cl of whole liquid cream
- 4 large fresh eggs
- 4 pinches of cayenne pepper
- 4 slices of bread
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Cocotte eggs with zucchini purée recipe
Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (th. 4).
- Butter 4 ramekins.
- In a salad bowl, place the zucchini puree, the liquid cream, season with salt and pepper, then mix. Pour this preparation into the ramekins.
- Gently crack 1 egg into each ramekin. Add the cayenne pepper.
- Cook in a bain-marie for 18 minutes (the whites should be taken, but the yolks should remain runny).
While the eggs are cooking,
- Toast the slices of bread then cut them so as to obtain mouillettes.
- Serve hot with the mouillettes.
The courgettes can be simply steamed. Drain then mix to obtain a light and tasty purée.
The 30% liquid cream covers about 14% of the daily caloric intake (based on 2000 calories). It contains 292 calories per 100g for which it is made up of 64g of water, 30g of fat, 4g of carbohydrates and 2g of protein. If you watch your line, less caloric creams exist: the 18% cream contains 193 calories per 100 g, the 4% cream contains only 75 calories.
Whole cream is richer in fat, but also tastier and creamier. We can always have fun by consuming it less often or in smaller quantities!
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel