We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious recipe for catfish with herb butter and glazed carrots with a flavorful and savory sauce.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 piece of catfish of about 1kg 200
- 50 g semi-salted butter
- 12 mini carrots or 2 sand carrots
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 100 g of semi-salted butter
- 3 slices of dry bread (or fine breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 bunch of parsley dish
- 12 sheets oftarragon fresh
- 12 sheets of basil green or red
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 lemon juice
Brill with herb butter
- For more convenience, ask the fishmonger to lift the catfish into fillets and cut them into portions of about 300 g.
- Rinse under cold water.
For the herb butter:
- Take the butter out at room temperature 1 hour in advance.
- Mix the bread with the basil, parsley, tarragon and garlic.
- Add the butter in small pieces and mix.
- Add the lemon juice and mix one last time to obtain a homogeneous and green paste.
- Peel the vegetables.
- Prepare a large saucepan of boiling salted water and immerse the carrots in it: 7 to 8 minutes or 15 minutes depending on the carrots used.
- Then throw them in a large quantity of cold water and drain them.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th 6).
- Place the fish on the buttered baking sheet (20g) and season.
- With a spoon, remove the herb butter and cover the fillets evenly.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes depending on the thickness of the pieces of brill.
- Meanwhile, butter the bottom of a sauté pan and glaze the carrots.
Pour halfway in water, season and glaze the carrots. (8-10 minutes for the minis and 12 to 15 minutes for the sand carrots)
Serve the fish on a plate with the glazed carrots.
Recipe: T. Bryone, Photo: C. Herlédan