We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fruity and fragrant, this apple and sesame cake is as original as it is delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4/5 organic reinettes d'armorique apples
- 160 g semi-salted butter
- 3 eggs
- 120 g of brown sugar (+ 1 tbsp.)
- 200 g of rice flour
- 1 tsp. level coffee of guar gum
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 4 tbsp. golden sesame
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 50 min
Difficulty level : Easy -Budget : Cheap
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Peel and core the apples, cut them into 5 mm thick strips.
- To melt the butter.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the flour, guar gum and baking soda. Mix well and add the melted butter.
- Add ¾ of the apples and 3 tbsp. of sesame. Mix well and pour into a previously lined mold.
- Cover with the rest of the apples and sesame.
Sprinkle with a teaspoon. tablespoons of brown sugar then bake for 50 minutes.
Recipe: A. Beauvais - Photo: A. Roche