We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A staple of desserts, this 1/2 salt butter tart Tatin recipe is incredibly delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 250g of flour
- 140g caster sugar
- 140 g salted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 5 cl of water
- 8 beautiful Reinette apples from Armorica
– Preparation : 25 min
– Cooking : 45 min
– Rest : 1 h
- In a bowl, combine the flour, 40 g caster sugar, 125 g cold salted butter, diced, egg yolk and water. Work until a sandblast is obtained. Form a ball.
- On a floured work surface, place the ball of dough, mill it quickly.
- Shape the dough into a ball again, wrap it in cling film, let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Make a caramel: in a saucepan, combine 100 g caster sugar and a bit of water. Bring to a boil until a caramel forms. Pour into a high-sided mold (26 to 28 cm in diameter).
- Peel the apples, core them. Cut them in half. Wedge these halves against each other on the cooled caramel. Sprinkle with the remaining 15 g of butter.
- Cover with shortcrust pastry, tuck the edges of the pastry inside the mold.
Baking the tarte tatin
Prick the dough. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Take the tart out of the oven, let it cool for a short time. Pass the blade of a knife around the dough to make it easier to remove from the mold and turn the pie into a dish.
- Serve the tart tatin warm.
Recipe: A. Beauvais - Photo: S. Thommeret