We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 portions of pike perch (150 g each, with skin)
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 150 g fresh spinach
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- Fleur de sel, pepper
- Clarified butter whey
- 10 cl of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 2 tbsp. of hazelnut oil
- Salt pepper
Preparation : 35 min -Cooking : 10 minutes
- Clarify the unsalted butter (collect and reserve the whey).
For the foamy whey:
- In a saucepan, pour the whey and cream, reduce for 10 to 15 minutes. Pour in the hazelnut oil and mix. Check the seasoning.
- Stem, wash the spinach.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 30 g of clarified butter, place the pike-perch there (skin side down first). Cook it, basting regularly with the cooking butter (the cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the piece of fish). Give coloring without drying out the pike-perch.
Season with fleur de sel and pepper.
- At the last moment, melt the spinach for 2 minutes in the semi-salted butter, season.
- On a hot plate, pour the previously whipped whey. Arrange the pike-perch and spinach.
Photo: C. Herlédan