We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ideal as soon as you return from the first autumnal evenings, the mushroom velouté is fragrant and creamy.
It is equally suitable as a starter, as a small appetizer or in a verrine.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 40 cl of milk
- 60 g ofonion chopped
- 1 half chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon flour
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of fresh cream (30% of gr.)
- 4 pinches of parsley
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt and pepper.
Mushroom velouté recipe
- Wash the mushrooms, cut them into pieces.
- Brown the onion in a sauté pan with the butter.
- Add the mushrooms and parsley, cover over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chicken broth in 30 cl of boiling water, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the flour over the mushrooms, stir and add the broth then the milk.
- Leave to cook for 15 minutes, uncovered.
- At the end of cooking, mix everything.
- Add the cream and mix.
Serve the velvety hot mushrooms,
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © MarqueRepere-Francesca Mantovani