We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A true compendium of aromas and flavors, shellfish curry is also an easy recipe that should impress your guests.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 kg of pumpkin
- 600 g of Venus shells
- 2 tbsp. to s. oil
- 6 cardamom pods
- 6 sheets of laurel
- 2 tbsp. to c. mustard seeds
- 2 sticks ofcinnamon
- 1 onion
- 4 podsgarlic
- 2 green peppers
- 2 tbsp. cumin, coriander and turmeric
- 375 ml coconut milk
Shellfish curry recipe
- Peel the pumpkin
- Cut it into cubes.
- Wash and rub the seashells.
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish and brown the cardamom, bay leaf, mustard seeds and cinnamon.
- Add the minced onion, chopped garlic and chopped peppers, then the cumin, cilantro, turmeric.
- Salt. Simmer briefly.
- Add the pumpkin and stir 5 min.
- Drizzle with 100 ml of water and the coconut milk.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until it forms a thick curry.
- Add a little coconut milk, cumin and coriander, then the shellfish.
- Simmer, covered, until they open.
- Serve with rice.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © Le Creuset - Borgerhoff & Lamberigts